Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can I just say....

that having my own blog is pretty much fun. too bad i cant get on more often. oh well. and i really used to want a bug! really really! a really old vintage frekin sweet one. but i have grown up now. and i think unless i was bestfriends with Jacob Black it would just be tooo much of a hassel for me to handle. because i want somehting reliable and i want to beable to trust my lil' car and ya no what i mean? i feel strongly about this. i want to the dentist and i now have sparkly clean teeth. and kstew is a dumbzombiewhore and she just kinda needs to... idk desappear and make room for meee! because i mean personally i think Rob and I would be a much better match. that was the funniest thing i have said all day!

2 comments:

Tori said...

you crazy!

Kelly Haemmerle said...

ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm tellinnnn