Saturday, May 8, 2010

This is me posting....

Something after many a many day. but i don't really have much to say. or anything at all. Except J and M need to get their acts together. I cant wait to see Iron Man. I need to save my Moneys. i Need to write my English research that is worth like... 500 points?? but i really do not want to write it because it is dumb and it is a research paper about Barbie. and i am trying to express that Barbie is Good, But i have to use stupid research and it has to be SIX pages. and i hate it. i should have just done it on Banning Books because i would have had more to say. Book Banning is bad because books teach you lessons in life and if i didn't read books about other people screwing up their lives i might not have known known better and screwed up my life. you see! that is great! haha... Instead all i have to say is Barbie is good. and then i have to state why? ummmmm because i said so? isn't that reason enough. i think so.

I really need a car to. Really really bad i need a car. really really bad. wanna give me one? i need one.

3 comments:

Tori said...

OMG! Quit complaining. My research paper had to be 14-18 pages so you're really getting off the hook. Beside there is so much Barbie history, such as here influence on American culture and all that she represents and stands for. I could write that paper in a few hours flats with resources cited and everything! Good luck! It ain't no thang!

Erika said...

I love you. you're so cute (:
Barbie is awesome and i agree that you saying so is good enough of a reason. Research papers SUCK.
But hey You, Jamie, and i need to make that Bratz vs Barbie vid!

Kelly Haemmerle said...

tori schooled you