Friday, June 11, 2010

Nice

Last night my dream was about France. I went with Julie but there were a lot of other girls from school there too! and Boo Boo was there... so anyway. the House had an upstairs and that is where Julies sisters room was, but i didn't go upstairs. but the house was long and had like old wood flooring like the wood at the artist in you or the old house in lapel something to that effect. there were lots of bedrooms and two bathrooms downstairs one was extremely nice and the other one wasn't as nice (maybe one was girls and one was boys) but i think when we al came in the front door Julies dad had some friends over and they were playing poker...
but anyway i got a picture message Chloe sent and it was of barbie dolls like some cool old ones and next thing i know the pictures turn into like real barbies it was crazy! imagine if pics could turn into real things... so then it switches and i am walking down this like dirt hill and i have like my bag with my Barbies in it... and these three boys riding bikes go by me and i look in my bag and i have a bike in my bag! but it isn't like put together. so i call out to the boys to help me and they are like what? but then they see i have bike to put together and they get excited.

it was't as vivid as my other dream but i think i decided i should write my dreams down from now on. because let me tell you. i have had some crazy dreams. like one about the vampires? did i tell you that one? about the mansion with the like tunnel doors we use at the high school to enter the darkroom? well we slept in those during the day because they blocked out the light. but now that i am trying to remember i don't remember if i was a vampire or if i was being turned... but there was a boy vampire who was the leader and he had dark hair and ten skin and i don't think he wore a shirt. then there was the girl vampire who had tattoos and her name was like Daisy or something... i don't really remember it, it happened a while ago.

2 comments:

Kelly Haemmerle said...

yes, post your dreams good idea. funny you dream about barbies and vampires...go figure.

Jamie said...

You've got this whole you blink your eye then you transport sorta thing! Sounds very magical to me