Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I just finished Last Sacriface the sixth book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. It was pretty good. I am afraid it maybe wasnt as good as the previous books, but i think i felt the same way about the fifth book. I think i just cant wait for books to come out! i am just not patient enough. maybe if i would have read the first five before i read the sixth and i would have remembered everything and stuff i would have been more impressed. that isnt to say i didnt like the book, because i did.

I just stated Matched by Ally Condle its pretty good, im anxious to find out what happens...because i just cant decide.

I LOVE BOOKS. and i espically love Owning books. its just not the same when yopu get them from the library.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Can't wait to hear about Matched!!

Tori said...

And I agree about owning. It just has a different feel, like you are more comitted to the book.