Saturday, February 12, 2011

issuesx10

i am addicted to polyvore. it is horrible. i havent gone to bed one time this week and was a horrible driver because of it. I like the new Taylor Swift CD why do i like her? can you explain it? cuz i cant. i honesly have no clue. maybe its cuz she said she likes stevie nicks. but she botched her performance with Stevie... I got a new camera. its a nikon p7000 it is cute. i like it. i need to read the instruction book but i have been to busy to do so.



i went to the creation cafe on thursday i ate a fried eggplant burger. it was good. but before that we had spinache dip stuff and it made me full ebcause it was soooo good! and i haad tea for desert. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i had a dream about Lepar barbie doll things. it was a CRAZY dream. esp because the dream before that i was at like chloe and taylors house? and me and kyn and jordan and greg were there and it was just strange... and i think my computer needs a checkup. it hasnt been acting like its self.

2 comments:

Tori said...

New camera! Fun!! I feel the same way about Taylor.. I feel like I should hate her but her music is good!

Unknown said...

.)