Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i feel...

like writing something. but i dont have anything to write about. have you ever felt that way before? i feel like a message in a bottle. and the water pressure is pushing really really stong trying to open the bottle. but there is nothing even written on the paper in the bottle. so whats the purpose?


I just finished this book called Hush Hush it was pretty good. I feel like i need to reread the end cuz it didnt really make sense... it was good though. I really like the character of 'Patch' even if he was a cliche bad boy. but at one point someone says something about patch being his nickname but they dont ever tell us his real name. i was a little upset. cuz patch is a dogs name....

I need to go to bed it is 10:01.
but i cant make myself turn my computer off for some reason.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very best background EVER!
~Momma

Unknown said...

It's like the blank scroll in Kung Fu Panda! Right?

Unknown said...

oops, that was mee too up there with the Kung Fu Panda comment.
~yo momma