Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Camera

I bought my new camera charger!!! YIPPIY! but it was 60 dollers eeeekkkk. I was a little bit unsettled.

But i would really like the wc-e75a wide angel converter and adaptor ring for it. that would really be cool.



but before i get to jumpy on accessories, i just tired to turn on my camera and it was not looking right... uh ohhh i havnt even had this camera a year and i havnt been able to use it for like 6 months. I really hope that it was just looking funny cuz the batter was so dead or else i will be sad if i have to pay 200 dollers to get it fixed. esp because i need the camera for an assignment due next week.

And i feel my computer hasnt been up to speed recently either. and my phone too. Apparently this is a bad time in my life for me and electronics. Usually we have such a good relationship. what is going on!? maybe the world really is going to end soon hehe

No comments: