Friday, March 27, 2015

Wish List: Baby Carriers

I have been doing some Extensive research on baby Carriers. I personally have a Baby Bjorn and it's just not comfy for baby ((it might be a little better when shes a little older and can face outward)) or for me, as much as I want to lie and say I love it, I just don't. I mean its fine. I just think that there are probably better.

So the Top Three that I would LOVE to have would be::

http://www.babyhawk.com/swiss-dots-navy/
The BabyHawk ~ its a Mei Tai baby carrier.
1.) I love the idea of the MeiTai! It's like middle ground between a wrap and something a little more structured like the bjorn or ergo.
2.) adorable name.
3.) It's Denim - my husband loves denim





https://wrapsodybaby.com/
The Wrapsody!
I read a whole blog about it. It just sounds mag-nam-a-nous. or mag·nan·i·mous. Which ever way you pur-fer.
It's a Wrap! Do I need to say much more?? I read that it doesn't stretch or give quite as much as some other wraps. Which is good because the baby doesn't droop as much if your wearing it for an extended period of time.

I Will say that the Solly baby wrap is REALLY cute. But I didn't read anything about it ;)

This weekend I think I might go to the fabric store and experiment with making my own wrap. It looks so easy! and you get to pick your own fabric, which is AWESOME. ((if I end up doing it, i'll let ya'all know))


http://www.sakurabloom.com/
The SAKURABLOOM baby sling.
This one is just a piece of Art. I have wanted one since the beginning of my pregnancy. I also think its the most expensive. But I read that its pretty easy to breastfeed in. Which seems SUPER awesome. Because there is nothing worse then not being able to feed your baby because your out in public and don't want people to give you weird looks ((and your not very good it and dont wanna accidently flash everyone, thus deserving the looks)).

Side Note We were leaving the doctors office after Baby CoCo's 2 month appt and there was a mother in the waitingroom breast feeding her baby. She was a PRO!!! My husband didn't even notice!

No comments: