Monday, December 21, 2009

The Cabin is a beautiful place

The cabin was just a wonderful as always with all the family and the presents and food and uncomfortable beds. The cabin always makes me miss my own bed and sometimes i think that is good becase then you do not take your bed for granted. The first night I slept in the basement on the top bunk and i slept fine, but i was a lil cold because I had givin the reast of the blankets to Kelly who never even came dowstairs to the bad that I had made her, so really i freezed for no reason. It was wonderful =]. Then the second night i slept in the loft on one of the lil pull out couchthings and boy those mattress are like an inch thick. Oh and i almost had to sleep with the Bores head over me (creepy) but thankfulllly the wonderful Logann traded me beds... because that thing really does creep meee outt. So food food food glorisous food, i realized that a whole bunch of sea food overpowers my mind and i cant eat it anymore it was a scary thing. And ya no what I auctually think that my taste buds were broken this weekend because nothing really had flavor... isn't that strange? or maybe my brain was just to distracted to auctually taste my food...Ah I auctually think that is it... Oh the midnight walk was fun! except my shoes and socks got wet and my toes started to freeze... but BooBoo's warm robe she let me wear kept me so cozy! it was wonderful! Auctully when we were on the walk i said something about feeling like a Pioneer Women and i just now thought of that part in Oh Brother Where Art Thou when they go to the lake and they see the girls doing laundry. right now i cant think of the song they sing... but i do think that may be one of my fav parts of the movie. but anyway right now for some silly reason that part of the movie popped into my head. so where was i... i cant remember what we did after the walk... went to bed? haha... so.. i think the next mornin Tiff and julie and someone else? made a yummie breakfast of eggs and potatoes and somehting else i might be forgetting...then i think i watched TV and wantnot for the rest of the day... or maybe that night was when we went for the walk...i told kelly i should have brought a journal! oh well maybe next time... we watched its a wonderful life and i couldnot pay attention it was horrible because i really do like that movie and ihadnt seen it forever... but anyway i thank everyone for the lovely weekend! it turly was.. lovely!!!!! hahaha...