Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Barenacesseties

actually quite the opposite. i am tired of school and ready to hit the summertime! i have to motivation for getting dressed anymore! and i hate it! i guess i need to go shopping ,D my toes are freezing. the word cocky is weird. i hate it. and the word rude. and the word... Buddy. and the word... grieve. and the word.... uhhh i cant remember.

but i decided that when i have a baby when i am old and wrinkly i am going to name him Limon if he is a boy. like my next door neighbor who played the piano when i lived in Illinois.

and i am getting a new phone! i was supposed to get the stupid thing today but they frekin ran out! they really piss me off; they always do stupid things to me. and they are going to make me pay for service or whatever. like internet stuff. which REALLY pisses me off. because that is why i have a computer, not a dumbass phone. i feel really strongly about this loathing of making me waste my hard earned money! i think i am going to get the LG chocolate touch. ya no what i mean? i have no clue why i will prob hate it so i am not paying for it until they let me feel it out for my self. because i am not going to be stuck with a phone i hate for two years!i hate phones and clothes. i think when i am old i am going to join a nudist colony in the desert!

3 comments:

Tori said...

I hope you don't have to live in that trailer!!

Tori said...

and bring lotion... you don't want dry skin.

Unknown said...

of course i love in that trailor! it is wonderful on the inside! oh yea loting is a wonderful idea!