Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pete Yorn...

and Scarlett Johanson. i just bought the CD. it was 7.99 i couldn't help it... i feel like a traitor to my self. i dont appreciate her. she is stupid.

I love chocolate. i wish i could eat more. but i dont wanna open my other bar. and if i eat anymore ill get fat. and fat is bad. i wish i could jog with out wanting to kill myself hehe wouldnt that be cool? but as it is, i cant. i like having an ipod, and a working computer. and it nice. i like my new dress. it doesnt really touch me so it makes me feel happy. and it matches my toes!!!

i have a youTube account now. i feel like i belong now. .)

i am excited for back to school shopping. to bad that means i have to spend money. ohhh well. ill figure it out. i still need a car. yeahhh i do. bad. real bad. espically since Mix graduated he cant even be my backup. i havnt done a single thing productive today. and i am developing a headache. i like not doing anything. its fun. but i wish i had more to do when i dont wanna do anything. if you know what i mean? im out of practice. or maybe it is just because im not at my house at doing anything i am at someone elses house doing nothing. yeah thats it.

i broke the shower. hehe. not really. somehow the hot water just ran out and its just a coindence i happen to be in the shower when it happened... somehting boout something only lasting 2 years before you have to get a new one. whatever.

i want to see Salt. and eat candy and drink coke at the GREAT ESCAPE because it is so tiny and creepy.

i wanna watch a Sophia Loren movie. i dont really wanna work on the saturday after i get back to Indiana. i should have asked off. but i dont think i did .( oh well... that just means i get $40 to shop with. i wonder if i will be dead or wide awake. but ill get yummie Italian Food. and that is always SWEET. i want pizza. italian pizza. the pizza i ate yesterday. it was yummie.

i wanna go for a walk. but because we live on a large intense hill it would not be effertless AT ALL it would be exhausting. because once you go down a hill, you have to come back up eventually. and thats stupid. i am tired. but not really. i want popcorn. and coke. and a hamburger. and pasta salad .) and my bed and my desk and my bookshelf. and my closet. my closet. and dresser. or just my floor where i can throw everything. my pillow .)))) oh how i love my pillow.

its 6 o'clock here.
its 12 there.
gosh.

you crazy indiana people.

i only went to the SHCHP like... twice??? ridiculous... why am i such a horrible speller? its incredible. but i did get a new game for my Ipod called Word Fu its fun. you have to make words out of like... 7 letters or something. i like it. you have a certin amount of time to make as many words as possible. its hard. but fun. my vocab sucks for how much i read. i think i just take in the like main point of the story and whats going on not how the story is being told... like the words. i dont care about the words i care about what the words are saying. yeah. Actions are louder then words. i read the action not the words. hahahahahaha. if that makes sense.

why do i like food so much??????? why do i like books?????? and shoes??????
why do i hate cheap clothes????? and cheap stores??????? why am i such an expensive person .)

because i am. because i want the best. the best clothes, shoes, food... books. i am a very picky book person. and i will judge a book by its cover. if im at the book store i usually just look at all the covers and dont bother reading the back or inside.

i want a mini cooper. but i dont wanna drive a stick shift its too hard. i like the easy no thinking way of the automatic.

i hate it when people eat badly. and i think that may be Mikes fault. haha. because he makes us have manners. so when other people dont eat correctly its makes me wanna run away.

i cant wait till i can wear my cool leopard dress from target again. hay maybe ill wear that for my senior pictures ehehehe. i hate having my picture taken. a lot.

goodnight.

1 comment:

Kelly Haemmerle said...

WOW! Impressive post.