Wednesday, August 4, 2010

well well

today i went to the mall.

and realized i can't buy Tom's because i cant make up my mind which ones i want!!! how horrible my life is.

i have 40% battery life left .)

i have realized that i really need to try on my white pants to make sure they fit to make sure they are useable Senior Cord pants.

i really really like the idea of just making Senior Toms .)

i am excited to get my braces off, and start pottery classes, even if i am a little afraid of Mr. Smith.

i am excited to see Vampires Suck.

Jackson Rathborne is Adorable.
as is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

and Kyndrick William Hodson .)))

i hate it when i get distracted and cant remember things.

I hope they never try to remake titanic... the first one is incredible...
but jack could have fit on that door. i promise.

i have bought 3 fall/winter items (all on sale) and i am very proud of myself.

i dont like being a senior. because it was so much fun to examine all the seniors above me.

it is almost Kyndrick's Birthday .)

it is almost time for my braces to come off.

it is almost time for school to start...
at least i get to go back to school shopping!!

i have a baby Nephew on the way.
or maybe he is here... and NO ONE TOLD ME. ugheilkj. no that's not that case at all .I

i am tired. it is 23:20!!!!!!!!!!! eeksvay!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

so have you seen the titanic 2 thing? i almost cried when i saw that. i didnt look into it further though... i decided to do happy things and look at water for elephants stuff!

uuum im getting dragged to chillin, eeeeks. ben&ari's.