Sunday, September 26, 2010

humm

just found O'More College of Design in Franklin Tennessee. It looks Pretty Sweet...
but like only 8% of people have around my GPA. yippie.

haha and i looked into Belmonts Art program and it sounded Scary! they way they described it was soo... tight and functional! it made me wanna hide. i also typed in Vanderbilt hehehe cuz someone the other day said something about Vanderbilt when i said i wanted to find a cool college in Tennesse to apply to. hahahahaahahah.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Don't worry about what the stats are. When I applied it was like every college said all their students had 4.0 and I know that wasn't true bc when i got there there were a ton of peeps with worse grades than me.

Unknown said...

haha but you didnt have a 2.4 gpa and a core 40 diploma to work with!