Thursday, April 21, 2011

1201indiana.com

So My Auntie Kimberly has hooked me up with her friends daughter Lindsey who is gonna get this four bedroom apartment right smack dab downtown near IUPUI. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE. I am very very excited.

1201 Indiana offers many amenities already included in your rent!
High speed internet
Cable
Water
Sewage
Trash
Furnished
Energy Star Appliances (microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal)
Washer & Dryer in all 2, 3, and 4 bedroom townhouses
(Laundry facilities available for 1 bedroom apartments)
Private bathrooms
Private patios and balconies
24 hour fitness center
Pool
Cyber Café
Controlled Access
Rooftop Gardens
Located Downtown near IUPUI
Tanning Beds
Massage Chair

Do you see one thing wrong with this picture?????? Cuz i dont. I was afraid i was gonna be stuck in some shotty little dorm and have to walk down the hall to shower. But ope, Im gonna live in style. ,)

Im Live'n My Dream right now. I just hope it lasts. I dont see why it wont.

2 comments:

Tori said...

You will Love It!

Cathy Rogers said...

Steph, it sounds famulous. Guess BeBe isnt the only one with a guardian angel looking out for her!!