Monday, January 17, 2011

Creative Writing - Backstory

Monster- Rose
Setting- Walking to school
Characters- Ian, Tom, Sofie, and June

"What did you say?" asked Ian.
"What do you mean, what did I say!?" asked Tom.
"He said he saw a vampire!" declares Sofie.
"ha ha ahahaha!" giggles June.
"I did! I was walking home from work last night, past that old Adams family house? And this girl walked out the door, she was covered in blood from head to toe and as white as... Well, you Sofie!" exclaims Tom.
"Shut up Tom, I'm anemic!"fumes Sofie
"Well anyway," continues tom "I hid behind one of columns that holds up the fence, so she wouldn't see me and suck my veins dry, and I heard a car pulling out of the driveway and so I ran. As fast and far as I could."
"Uhhh... and what exactly made you think she was a vampire?" askes Ian
"SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD! and pale, and beautiful... what more do you need to know?"

No comments: