Monday, January 17, 2011

Horror Story

The three posts below are the beginning stages of what will someday be a horror story. I was going to do a story about sharks but when Mr. Kenley asked us what we were thinking about doing and i said sharks he gave me a look and was like i hope you came up with that idea before we watched 'Jaws' it was insulting. i hate sharks its not my fault you happened to just show a clip from my worst nightmares is it!? nope. but anyway to avoid him thinking i was unoriginal i decided to write my story about a deam i had one night. the only problem is that it is about vampires. and vampires might just be even more unoriginal then sharks. but the deam was frekin crazy so i decided hopefully it all work its self out. (dumb Twilight) i aucually think i might have posted the dream i had awhile ago so im going to go through my archives and see if i can find it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

apparetly i never did post that dream cuz i just went throught everything ive ever posted and i didnt find it.