Saturday, July 10, 2010

I seem to

have acquired a new follower, his name is Nicolas. He is from somewhere Non-english speaking. And i wonder if he just decided to follow my blog because in the description it is the description of sesame street... whoops, because his profile says he is a teacher or something. and he just added it because he thought it was educational? idk. or maybe he just likes shoes and lists? idk. maybe if he is a real person and didn't just follow me because he isn't a real person and he reads this he will comment and tell me he is a real person... because it kinda freaks me out that i don't know! and i don't know how else to respond to this situation! maybe somebody should tell me how to act in this sutuation! ignore it? delete this post? move on with my life?

3 comments:

Kelly Haemmerle said...

MOVE ON I GUESS

Kelly Haemmerle said...

OR...MAKE A LIST.
& BUY SOME SHOES.

Tori said...

Oh darn! I was hoping for a comment fromm Nicolas here