Monday, July 12, 2010

Pride & Prejudice

i finished the book yesterday! and i bought the movie yesterday, the one with Kira Knightly, so that when i finished the book i could rewatch the movie! but the book kinda ruined the movie because it made me realize how much it is missing! but i also went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and Finally got my B&N membership! yippie! but i bought Pride & Prejudice and Zombies! and Mr. Darcey Vampire. i am Very Excited. i also bought Tuscan Holiday because... idk it was about going on holiday! and i am taking all three of these Books with me when i go on Holiday!


3 comments:

Kelly Haemmerle said...

I hope you blog fro Nice.

Kelly Haemmerle said...

OR: I hope you are having so much fun you don't haVE TIME TO BLOG. yEA, THAT'S IT.

Tori said...

We need to get together and watch the BBC version with Colin firth. Its supposed to be amazing!