Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Belong To Me

by Carla Bruni. that is what is playing on my IPod right now. last night we were going to go see Inception but tickets were sold out. but i decided that was fine by me because it was going to be in French and i did not really dig that too much. so we went to Finacchio and i got a Nutella Crepe. we were walking the VERY long walk back to the car and a rat ran across the sidewalk! it was great! we had taken the above ground subway thing to the ice cream store but then we were like 10 min early for the subway thing so we started walking and we just ended up walking all the way to the car. tonight i think we are going to a Club... blahhh. and i do not have3 appropriate shoes hehehehehe and i probably do not have appropriate clothing attire either! so idk what im going to do about that problem!! not go?? sounds fine to me!!!!! i am not liking living out of my suitcases it is to hard and confusing on my head. but i am going to blame it on the fact that this stupid like puffy futon cover is always trying to eat my stuff... i really need new sandals. bad bad bad. my poor huaraches... and i do not get to do my own laundry... which is really really strange. i have always done my own laundry... i cant really think of anything else to tell you...


these are my new shorts from H&M...


and this is my new shirt...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i also got a new black tank top with like a sparkly pocket but it is in the laundry because i wore it to the Electro dance party whatever..

Kelly Haemmerle said...

So...who DOES do the laundry? Those shorts are so adorable! Keep Shopping! Have you had delicious coffee yet?

Tori said...

I tres love the shorts. Very Katy Perry! And yes, who does indeed do the laundry? I hope it's not your pet rat.

Unknown said...

hehe No it is the pet Fish.

Not! Julies Mom does it. and then i dont think they have a dryer? so everything dries outside!? and the towls smell like cat pee!!!!!!