Thursday, September 8, 2011

Email

I just Emaild Purdue asking about admission and transfurring and all that jazz! While I do seem to love IUPUI I do not want to be here if I cant get what i want :) and a note to Jamie: Did you know that IUPUI is opening up (i dont think that is the right term) a Art Therapy Graduate degree thingie, so keep that in mind for four years from now ;) I think for english class I am going to get another chance to write a paper about Barbie Whoo hoo! I think I am going to make some coffee with my new Keurig Coffee pot and prepare for my next class. I love having a three hour break between classes... it is like a major stress releaver. Jamie is coming over after school today! i feel like i should pick up my room but uhh I dont know what to do with anything. I think maybe I should come up with five dollers and get a locker at school... even if they are out of the big ones a little one is better then not having one at at. I have soooo many art supplys.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

of course i knew this!
i cant believe i never told youuuuu this