Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oh Manny!!!!!

Purdue:: $9,478

IUPUI:: $8,243

SCAD:: $31,010

SAIC:: $37,560



I am so silly, I compleatly forgot that Purdue is a public and not a private college so its not outragusously expensive ($30,000)! I feel much better about myself and much more willing to make a switch! I just feel real dumb. I would not be near the "city" which is OKAY. BUT I could have the opportunity to go to NYC for a year to a real art school which is what I really want! which just means I would have to be accepted to Purdue :) but i hear that its pretty easy to get into college if your already in it. If that makes sense. I feel like all of Noblesville goes there which is totally not very cool with me... but I am going to overlook it for the time being... and it still snows there which i dont like and thats why i want to go to SCAD because I do not function well in the cold... But I cant imagine not having snow that just seems soooo strange to me... weather is also why i dont want to go to school in NY. I would go to California though :)

No comments: