Thursday, September 8, 2011

IU vs. Purdue

Soooo the website that told me that Purdue is like the only college in our state that has a fashion design program, lied. IU HAS IT. Why am I surprised? IDK. It auctually kinda upsets me. Because now I feel like i have to make the decision between IU and Purdue, a fight I have tried to stay out of my whole entire life. I like the idea of Purdue better because IU just scares me for some reason... Maybe I should go see it. Because there program is auctually FASHION DESIGN while Purdue is APPERAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY. I wonder if IU would make me take the hard stuff that Purdue would make me take... that there might be the deal breaker. and then there is whole accepting thing, I would ultimatly go where ever they let me come........ this rant was intruppted because i had to go to class and know it is late and I am going to bed!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Boo said...

I guess I need to take you on an IU tour next. I never took any of my kids there and being my most favorite campus on earth, especially in the fall. Do I hear roadtrip???

Unknown said...

hahaha .)