Friday, September 16, 2011

Money Money Money

hahahaha.
I really want
boyfriend jeans
Fuel for my car
Groceries
Someone to come clean my room for me...

I ate Rallys last night. hehe it was fun. I got a #1 it was huge.

I really want my Levi's boyjeans. Yup. I do. I cant help it. I just keep thinking about them.

I think I need like real curtins for my room because it gets really bright in here in the morning.

Its crazy when my room is cold, it totally just freaks me out.


Did I tell you i decided that Kyndricks little sister Gillian is going to be JUST like Zooey D when she grows up?

have you seen Zooeys new show?
I think its called New Girl.
I watched the Pilot on HULU
Soooo funny.
I love her.
Love, Love, Love.

I want to go shopping....
I have class.
I feel awake
but that doesnt mean I want to go.
I wish i could make a pirate face
with dumb letter things.

I really Need to wash my face.
I PUT ON MAKEUP LAST NIGHT.
i was pretty proud of myself.
No one really seemed to care
when I told them.
they just looked at me like I was a CRAZY
I probably wont do it again.
hehehehehe.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! I just read this & I'm feeling deja vu. We talked about like all of it. Did you think I was weird?

Unknown said...

what do you mean do you think i was weird?

wow and yes we that. that is funny. but it post this before we hung out. i think. so it makes sense?