Monday, February 8, 2010

All I wanna say is that they dont really care about us


today in Piano class we watched This Is It.
and while i do admit that MJ was a lil...
crazy, he was filled with talent!
its so sad that he was crazy, because
if he wasnt he could have taken over the
world. but it was fascinating.
his back up dancers were interviewed and
they all just felt so privileged to get to work with him.
and his like... director maybe? talked to him like
a child. it really was fascinating.
i hope we are get to finish it.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww that always made me sad for him that he was kinda crazy because I like him a lots!

Abigail said...

maaaaaa!!!!!!! alll i wanna say is that they don't really care about us!

we got it stuck in each others heads. i think i shall watch this on the toob of you

Tori said...

I looove MJ! I never stopped. The crazy made him even better! haha! I can't wait to watch it.

Kelly Haemmerle said...

I used to think he really was an Angel. Too fragile for this planet. But that's just me. (speaking of Crazy)

Kelly Haemmerle said...

Love the pic btw.