Friday, February 12, 2010

dear world,

hows do i's gets me blog all cute & shtuffs?
i would like to know this!!!!!
today was the bomb.


tonight i rented This Is It & Amelia!!! both seem veeery promising. at least that's what methinks. i don't really have much to say.

am i supposed to be posting on this blog? ....steves?
i might get my license soon! is that scary? why am i asking so many questions? wheeere is my braaaain!?

i highly advise you go see Valentine's Day. even if you don't like the movie, literally all the men are highly attractive. specifically Ashton Kutcher.
this is all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

to get a cute blog you click on the button on the left of my blog that says smittin.blog.designes. easy peasy. ya seee.
and yes posting is good!!! you may do as you wish!!

Jamie said...

agreed!

Kelly Haemmerle said...

Did you like Amelie? I know you did.

Kelly Haemmerle said...

HA, I just got your joke. I broke out in explosive laughter.

Abigail said...

i didnt watch all of amelia cause my dad was snoring, but i love that joe anderson is in it :))

Kelly Haemmerle said...

get it? EXPLOSIVE laughter...