Sunday, February 7, 2010

Roman Noodles.

I love them.
and i also think that i might like my new job! i am not sure why. but it just feels right. like the stupid dog park just equals awkwardness. but i can deal with this! i wasn't sure i could because me + people = disaster. but i think because they aren't teenagers it is okay. because teenagers freak me out. but everyone is nice and funny! and there is a girl (shes prob a lil older then tori) named Kathy and she is so funny! her table color is pink and she has been working there for like over five years! and she is poofy and cute and she sings along with the funny music that plays. and lots of people have accents! and it is okay! i dont run away from them! and i will thank julie for that because i think i just got used to her accents so now i am not afraid of people who i have to actually pay attention to when they are talking! like salvador who is Italian and he has a daughter and son and his friend Pepper and his exgirlfriend are coming from italy to visit! and there is this lil lady whos name is Katja and i have no clue where she is from! but she is so lil! and the lil mexican busboy who has a reeally cool name i cant remember! M something who dosent know very much english and asked if i knew spanish haha right. and the man is charge Matteo. who i do think could totally be a vampire. but i got paid in cash! $40!!!! that is $10 an hour!!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

I love them too and I am so excited about your job. I bet you could make an entire blog just about the blog and the people you meet and work with. I always thought I should have written a book about Viva. There were a lot of good stories from when I worked at Viva. And your people sound so exciting. So Yay!

Abigail said...

that is funny that you say that cause i always see mateo as a vampire. like, a carlisle cullen. though ive only seen him about once or twice, but he just seems mysterious.