Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bucket List.

Updated.

o Go to all 50 states
Including Alaska,
Sleep in my “green” car
o Buy a “green” car
o That way my children’s children can have full healthy lives
o That includes cows!
o And trees…
o Visit Johnny Depps island
Then ask him to adopt me
And if he says no. Then ask him if I can be his nanny.
And no! Not the slutty kind!
o Meet Robert Downy Jr.
But he is a lot more intimidating then Johnny
So just meet him.
o Live in Ireland!!
o Visit Spain
And Italy
And Australia
And Japan
And China
o Graduate from college.
o Get married to a beautiful boy
Who is not an alcoholic
Or addicted to anything for that matter.
o Adopt a child/children from far away places
o Write a book
And have it published before I croak
o Conquer a foreign language!
By being fully immersed
Not out of a textbook.
o Keep in contact with my friends
Even when I am old and have a family of my own
o Own a pair of Christian Louboutin
And maybe a Chanel dress to match
o Have a Vera Wang wedding dress

3 comments:

Jamie said...

ahhh the shoes! that was brilliant just so you know

Kelly Haemmerle said...

Your right! He is more intimidating. awesome list btw.

Tori said...

Love this even more!